Live from PPI in Oklahoma City we are talking to Craig King and Taylor Pipkin from South Carolina, Palmetto State Teachers Association.
- How my mom taught me about ethics
- the role of social media in indiscretion.
- The difference between being a teacher association representative vs investigators
- Investigators are not out to get people, they’re not bad people.
- Green construction paper non-instructional routine
- Teachers need to be trained on decision making
- Assess the risk
- All about having those conversations.
- Responding to the specific way things are presented.