This interview is from a recent conference that Fred and I attended called Professional Practices Institute. We had the chance to talk with some great people from around the country. I hope you enjoy this episode.
Fitting that for our 150th episode, we would have Dr. Glenn Lipson join us on the program again.
– Forming a bucket brigade instead of a single bucket
– Help others know their role.
– Connecting across the country.
– Intervening early prevents people falling down a slippery slope
– Recognize the path of many interventions.
– Find a champion
– Anything worthwhile you’re doing should be comfortable sharing.
– Guilty, Angry, Loneliness, Embarrassment. GALE forces
– Empowering youth voices
– Lonliness and isolation leads to perversion when people can’t find ways to self-soothe.