This Book Giveaway Has Ended. Thanks to All Who Participated. A Christmas Promotion Will Run from December 11-18, 2018
Between now and midnight on November 14, 2018, you can enter (for FREE!) for the chance to win one of ten Kindle editions of my most recent book, Cybertraps for Expecting Moms.
Click on the book cover to the right to go straight to the contest page, and good luck!
Coincidentally, the New York Post published a story this morning that is basically a summary of my book: “Warning: Your Kid’s Digital Footprint Starts Before Birth.”
Here’s a sneak preview of the Table of Contents:
- Section One: The Cybertraps of Conception
- Chapter One: Mobile Technology and Human Fertility: A Heated Debate
- Chapter Two: Death from Digital Distraction and Other Missed Conceptions
- Chapter Three: Love Me Tinder, Love Me True: The Impact of Geo-Social Dating Apps
- Chapter Four: A Digital Bathhouse for Millennials
- Chapter Five: Has Technology Ruined Sex?
- Chapter Six: Conception and Personal Privacy
- Section Two: The Cybertraps of Pregnancy
- Chapter Seven: Social Media Risks at the Start of Pregnancy
- Chapter Eight: Technology and Health Risks to the Fetus
- Chapter Nine: Your Little Bundle of Data
- Chapter Ten: Social Media Cybertraps During Pregnancy
- Section Three: The Cybertraps of Birthing and Infancy
- Chapter Eleven: The Cybertraps of Labor, Birth, and Birth Announcements
- Chapter Twelve: Naming Your Child in the Digital Era
- Chapter Thirteen: Whose Identity Is It Anyway?
- Chapter Fourteen: “Smart Technology” for New Parents
- Chapter Fifteen: >Parenting in the Era of Digital Devices
- Chapter Sixteen: Delaying Your Child’s First Use of Technology
- Connect with Frederick Lane Online
- Appendix: Drafting a Digital Technology Plan for Pregnancy and Infancy
- About the Author